Sunday, October 19, 2014

Gangbusters - 1920's miniature and role playing project




My divergence at present.  I had hoped to have obtained a copy of this game on the weekend, but my source forgot to bring it over.  I think he's afraid I may hang on to it permanently if he does.  Rest assure that it will be in safe hands.

These are the miniatures that I have painted up from the Blue Moon manufacturers (I got mine from Old Glory USA).  They aren't the hottest figures on the market, but they do do the job for what I intend to use them for.

Male civilians

G-Men and Gangsters with Thompson SMG

G-Men and Gangsters with sidearm

G-Men and Gangsters with shotgun

Police

Female civilians

Two Mob Bosses (on right), odd chap has a BAR (I think)
So there you have it.  I know that the Blind Pig has a very suitable table for gaming with these figures and rules.  I hope to have this running next year at the club, or failing that at home.

If anyone has a copy of GangBusters and is willing to part with it for an acceptable price (please don't quote eBay) let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment