Monday, September 15, 2014

Heroquest Complete

I have been searching many options to be able to complete my base set of Heroquest.  After what seems like a long time (but what is time to a perpetual) I have been able to complete the base set, not only that but three other expansions.

I'd like to thank the following people who enabled me to complete this project.  Aaron T., Tim W., Simon M., Mark R., and Sean O.  Without these peoples help and in some cases extreme generosity this project would have sat on the shelf until such time as my family came to settle my estate.

Below are shots of the completed set.  All the model figures have been painted.  I may do the furniture at a later time, but my initial priority was to get the models done so that the game could be played straight away.  Yes there is one red die not in the shot, it's currently hiding.








1 comment:

  1. it's always nice to see a complete and fully painted set, so nearly there!

    ReplyDelete