Friday, August 1, 2014

Blood Bowl - 1st to Last

What do you do when you life takes a turn for the worse?  When nothing seems to be going right and you can see no light at the end of the tunnel?  Dig up your old figures and photograph them.

I was lucky to have started with Blood Bowl from the very beginning.  However whatever happened to my original metal teams I have no idea.  I've therefore had to update the teams with what I can from what's been available, both from Citadel and from other companies such as Shadow Forge and Impact Miniatures.

So sit back, have a gander and wonder why I did it all?  I'm still trying to work that one out.

From top to bottom - 1st to last edition in print.

Undead

Dark Elves

Necromantic

Amazons

Big Guys - Ogres (Snotlings below)

Selection of Trolls.

Bull Centaurs - Chaos Dwarves

Chaos Spawn

Dwarf Death Roller (current model)

Big Guys - Lizardmen (Slann)

Treeman (one on the left Reaper I think)

Rat Ogres for Skaven

Big Guy for the Norse - Snow Troll (Blue Moon Yeti)

Morg n throg

Minotaurs

Chaos

Nurgles Rotters

Human Females (Shadowforge)

Support Staff (Shadowforge)

Converted Beastmen with mutations

Cheerleaders

More cheerleaders

Holy sh!t cheerleaders!  :)

Vampire

Norse

Slann (left) & Lizardmen (right)

Goblins

Snotlings

Khemri

Human females - Nuns on the Run

Dwarves (including early deathrollers)

High Elves

Wood Elves

Chaos Dwarves

Skaven

Halflings

Orcs

Orc Loonies!

Human males

2 comments:

  1. Never seen so many teams painted by one person! They look great; would love to see some close ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so many teams and star players, it's making my eyes all teary and my mouth drooly LOL

    It's hard to believe that ANYTHING is missing from that lot.

    ReplyDelete